EPF Balance: is part of your retirement in India You and your employer contribute regularly for the creation of EPF balance. The status of your EPF account balance reflects the status of your retirement plan. Thus, it is always good to check your PF balance status regularly.
How to Check EPF Member Balance
- Receive monthly updates via SMS – Register on UAN portal and get EPF account status details every month
- Download EPF Passbook from UAN Portal – UAN portal allows downloading EPF account statement
- Give a missed call – it is very easy, UAN registration is mandatory
- Send an SMS to get back the PF account status – it is similar to Missed Call Service
- Download EPF Mobile App – Many Features on Your Mobile
How to download UAN statement and PF balance passbook on Unified Portal?
Login to Passbook.Epfindia.Gov.In then look at the upper menu check epf Passbook. Select Start and End Date, then click on View / Download your PF Account Statement. If not registered with EPF portal, then quickly register with any document ID like PAN, Aadhaar, Voter ID etc.
How To Check EPF Balance By SMS
The EPFO has come up with the solution, it is only an SMS which allows you to check your EPF balance on SMS.
- Use UAN registered mobile number to send a text to number 7738299899
- The format of the message will be like EPFOHO UAN <ENG> for receiving the message in English. And other languages Hindi: HIN, Telugu: TEL, Punjabi: PUN, Gujrati: GUJ, Marathi: MAR, Kannada: KAN, Malayalam: MAL, Tamil: TAM, Bengali: BEN.
- Once you send the message, the EPFO will send you, member details are available as well as details of KYC, final contribution, with total PF amount.
How To Check EPF Balance by Missed Call
Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) launched EPF balance check with Missed Call at Landline No. 011-22901406. Now with the EPFO, the Universal Account Number (UAN) employees can check the EPF balance at any time and anywhere at 01122901406 with just missed calls. EPF member can give a missed call to know the PF balance and other EPF account details.
Checking EPF balance on mobile app
EPFO has launched the official mobile app. The app not only tells the EPF balance, but you can activate UAN through this application. Employers and pensioners can also use the same app. You can download this app from EPFO website. The EPF mobile app is also available on the Google Play store. To check PF account balance through app, you need to enter UAN and registered mobile number. The facility to check PF balance is available only to those members who have activated the UAN portal. Activation can also be done through this mobile app.