EPFO UAN Login Unified Member Portal If you are looking for an EPFO login portal to check balance, claim status, then UAN member portal comes first for upgraded EPFO services such as updated subscriber details. Online claim transfer upload documents etc. However, now employees prefer UAN login instead of a traditional EPF portal.
New epfo unified portal Login UAN Member
EPFO launches a new UAN login portal for both employers and employees. Now UAN portal is available for both employees and employers.
In this article, you want to read about the topics given below.
- EPFO Login or UAN Member Portal Login / Registration.
- EPF Balance Check with PF Number on Unified Member Portal.
- Transfer EPF Money to another EPF Account.
- Online claim transfer clearance Unified Member Portal.
- OTCP employee and ECR portal for employer services.
- UAN Helpdesk
- Update KYC Member Details (Bank Account Details, Base, PAN, Change of Address etc.)
UAN Login unified Portal for Employer Services
- EPF withdrawal
- Partial EPF Advance
- EPF Claim Status Check
- Download UAN Card
- Confirm your personal details
- Download passbook
- Check EPF Contribution
- Update or submit KYC details
How to generate UAN number?
Generally, the employees go to the UAN login website to check the PF balance, but EPFO introduced UAN Portal for the extension of online services. When it comes to UAN part, we do not need to create a UAN login number. It has already been generated and your PF number has been allocated. If not allocated, you can apply online at UAN Portal on UAN number. Over 90% of Epfo members have UAN numbers, You can contact the UAN Helpdesk or your HR Officer.
UAN Registration Process:
- Go to the Unified Member Portal
- You will reach the UAN Member Portal Click on ‘Activate UAN’ in the Important Links Dashboard
- Enter your Universal Account Number or PF Member ID or PAN and give basic information such as a member’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID information.
- Enter the CAPTCHA character Click the ‘Get Authorization PIN’ button You will get the authorization PIN in the mobile number
- Read the disclaimer and click on I agree
- Enter the OTP checkbox and click on the ‘valid OTP and active UAN’ button.
- You have sent a password to your registered mobile number
The UAN Dashboard Online offers online EPFO facilities online, because of this EPFO, employees’ earning is now enjoying better EPF service. This EPF is now operated in a transparent manner. We can expect that people will not be disturbed due to PF amount after UAN activation.