Online PF Transfer: PF Transfer your provident fund through online is easy and quick. You do not need to go to the office of the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). You can apply online through your personal computer and your smartphone. Your smartphone is enough to help you apply for your PF Transfer.
Online PF Transfer Procedure
Given below is a list of forms that one may require while transferring the PF online
- PF Transfer form
- Form 13
Follow the steps given below to fill the Online PF Transfer form
- Login to your EPF account using your UAN and password.
- Click on the ‘Transfer Request’ option in the ‘Online Services’ section
- Give your previous EPF account details (previous Member ID)
- You have to submit the transfer request for attestation to either the current or the previous employer
- Provide your Member ID or UAN in the required fields.
- You can also generate your MID by clicking on the ‘Get MID’ option
- After entering your MID, click on the ‘Get OTP’ button to send the OTP to your registered mobile number
- Once you receive the OTP, enter it in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Submit the self-attested copy of your online PF transfer request in PDF format to your selected employer within 10 days of submitting the request online
- The employer then approves the PF transfer request digitally
- Once the approval is made, the PF is transferred to the new account with the current employer
- A tracking ID is also generated that can be used to track the application online
- The employee has to download the Transfer Claim Form (Form 13). In some cases, the employee has to submit this form to the employer to complete the process of EPF transfer
If you need any service to know the EPF Transfer Request enquiry. you can contact us, and you can also fill out the form below. Fill the Transfer Request form.