UAN Activation: The UAN (Universal Account Number) is a 12-digit unique number allotted to each Employee Provident Fund member by the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). This UAN will act as an umbrella for the multiple ‘Member Ids’ (PF Account Numbers) allotted to the same individual (Employee or EPF Account holder).
How To Generate UAN Number?
Generally, the employees go to the UAN login website to check the PF balance, but EPFO introduced UAN Portal for the extension of online services. When it comes to UAN part, we do not need to create a UAN login number. It has already been generated and your PF number has been allocated. If not allocated, you can apply online at UAN Portal on UAN number. Over 90% of Epfo members have UAN numbers, You can contact the UAN Helpdesk or your HR Officer.
UAN Activation Registration Process:
- Go to the Unified Member Portal
- You will reach the UAN Member Portal Click on ‘Activate UAN’ in the Important Links Dashboard
- Enter your Universal Account Number or PF Member ID or PAN and give basic information such as a member’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID information.
- Enter the CAPTCHA character Click the ‘Get Authorization PIN’ button You will get the authorization PIN in the mobile number
- Read the disclaimer and click on I agree
- Enter the OTP checkbox and click on the ‘valid OTP and active UAN’ button.
- You have sent a password to your registered mobile number
The UAN Dashboard Online offers online EPFO facilities online, because of this EPFO, employees’ earning is now enjoying better EPF service. This EPF is now operated in a transparent manner. We can expect that people will not be disturbed due to the PF amount after UAN activation.